Honey Badger Opener Large Tan
Honey Badger knives are designed to be tough, hard-wearing and reliable while remaining practical & comfortable for Every Day Carry.
A great every day carry blade that be opened quickly when you need it.
- A Drop point blade style with a large wave cut out makes this a great EDC, Hunting and tactical folder.
- The blade is a full flat grind with a razor sharp micro bevel out of box. The full flat grind both saves weight and adds to the Honey Badgers slicing ability.
- The wave feature allows for simultaneous deployment of the blade while you draw the knife from a pocket.
- Manufactured from 8CR13MOV stainless steel blade for razor sharpness and rust resistance.
- Ball bearings in the pivots give the knives a smooth, almost friction less surface.
- 8CR13MOV stainless steel easily re-sharpened
- Handles are made out Fibre Reinforced Nylon and have nested skeletonisedÂ stainless steel liners.
- The liners on the large model are skeletonized in order to save weight
- Lanyard hole and skeletonized pocket clip that allows for tip â€“up carry, right side only.
- Two modes of quick blade deployment: Finger Flipper or Thumb hole.
- Blade can be easily deployed even whilst wearing gloves or against another surface if your fingers are injured, cold or slippery.Â
- A flipper tab and a ball-bearing pivot assists with fast, easy opening.
- All Honey Badger Blades ship with Alan key to allow for easy cleaning and maintenance.
- Designed in South Africa
- Blade Thickness: 3.4mm
- Blade Length: 92mm
- Blade Depth: 23mm
- Cutting Edge: 80mm
- Handle Length: 115mm
- HandleÂ Thickness:13.4
- Weight: 104g