Carry the Emergency Ready Pouch or stage it aboard a vehicle as your intent or mission demands it.
Dual zippers provide quick access to an extensively organized interior with dividers, pockets, and internal elastic bands to compartmentalize and secure its contents.
There is also a stretch front pocket for a tourniquet or bandage with clotting agent and a heavy duty mesh slip pocket at the rear for other necessities.
Carry it courier style or around your waist with the adjustable quick-release strap.
Or tuck the strap away and use the top and bottom grab handles to go hands-on.
All told, the Emergency Ready Pouch will stow up to 3L worth of gear.
6.25"H x 10"L x 3.75"D
183 cubic inch / 3-liter total capacity
- Emergency ready pouch can be worn as a shoulder/crossbody bag or as a waist bag
- Stretch front pocket with internal elastic band for a tourniquet
- internal zippered stretch pocket in the center
- Top and bottom grab handles
- Rear heavy-duty mesh slip pocket
- Inner organization with dividers and pockets, stretch woven center zipper pocket and elastic bands on front and back wall
- Cord for attaching rolls or connecting to each other
- 6" x 1" loop sided name tape holder