The Emergency Ready Bag's name explains it all. Bail out with it and buy some time for the ambulance to arrive, or if youâ€™re the medic, organize all your trauma kit and have it ready to hand.
You can haul it as a messenger bag with removable shoulder and waist straps or carrying it with top and grab handles, it just depends on how far you need to go and what youâ€™re responding to.
The Emergency Ready Bag folds open in a partial clamshell to allow full access from the top without letting everything spill out. Once it folds open you'll find the internal partitions stacked one beside the other, with further subdivisions inside them.
Dividers, pockets, a stretch woven center zipper pocket and elastic retention bands make it easier to find and access whatever particulars you need to handle your problem. Additional heavy duty slip pockets at the rear and stretch front pockets with internal elastic bands for tourniquets provide additional organizational measures. A 6" x 1" loop-side tape holder is included for name or callsign tape, squad designator, or other hook-back patch.
8" H x 14" L x 4.75"
Total Capacity - 366 cubic inch / 6 liter
- Emergency ready bag can be worn as a shoulder/crossbody bag or as a waist bag
- Stretch front pocket with internal elastic bands for tourniquets
- Top and side grab handles
- Rear heavy-duty mesh slip pockets
- Inner organization with dividers and pockets, stretch woven center zipper pocket and elastic bands on front and back wall
- Cord for attaching rolls or connecting to each other
- 6" x 1"loop sided name tape holder
- Complete your kit with Trauma Shears